Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Sketchings

I am somewhat new to sketching........so just take a look at them.
I have started it by drawing birds and animals..

1.My first drawing in a professional way......:D i know it has got a lot of mistakes.
2.Birdies


3. I got a feeling that i was getting better after completing this picture(especially with the shading).

                   4. i love cats.There are few mistakes in this picture...the falling of the shadows are wrong. :(

  5. One of my favourite drawing by me.The face part of the horse was done in one go........YEAH!!!!!

6. The Tiger.He is the one from the 1411 tigers left in India....:D It took  around two hours to complete this entire picture.
                                           "SAVE TIGERS, SAVE THE NATIONAL ANIMAL"

    Are all these pictures  good??? : D . Anyway..i think i am getting better. B-)
So........more of my drawing stuffs coming soon...... :)

1 comment: